Organic Vegan Cannabis Infused Red Bean Curry
CANNABIS INFUSED RED BEAN CURRY
Serving size: 04
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
Calories: 137 Calories per serving
- Red beans
- 1 cup Vegetable stock
- Pink salt to taste
- 1 tbsp red chili powder
- 1 tbsp turmeric powder 1
- 1 tsp ginger paste
- 1 tsp garlic paste
- 2 tbsp vegan cannabutter
- 1 cup boiled rice
- Coriander leaves for garnish
- Take a pan and put some "vegan" cannabutter in it and heat it.
- Add ginger and garlic paste in it and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add salt, red chili powder, mix some turmeric in it.
- Add 1 tbsp water and mix it very well.
- Add red beans in it and cook for 5 mins on high heat. Then add vegetable stock or plain water in it and cover it with lid and cook for 20 minutes on low heat until red beans become properly cooked and red beans curry become thick.
- Take it out on the platter and serve it for vegan dinner.
Leave a comment