- ½ cup pure Italian flour
- ½ kg caster sugar
- ½ cup canna butter "vegan"
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 2 tbsp egg substitute
- ¼ cup coconut milk
- A pinch of pink salt
- ½ cup black berries
- ½ cup red berries or raspberries
- Mix dry ingredients in a bowl including flour, baking powder and salt.
- Take a large bowl. Add vegan canna butter and sugar and whisk it very well.
- Add coconut milk, egg substitute powder, vanilla essence and beat it again with the help of beater.
- When fluffy, mix the dry ingredients and fold. And then fold blackberries and red berries in it and pour it in muffins tray.
- Bake it in oven for 20 mins at 180 c.
- When cooled, garnish it with caster sugar. Serve cannabis berry muffins hot.